“Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.” - James Dean

My photo
Surabaya, Jawa Timur, Indonesia
"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring." - Marilyn Monroe.

Content

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Jakarta, GMF!

FINALLY!
After a several hours in the plane, we finally arrived at Jakarta!
It was so great, the atmosphere is still so good.
After waiting for several minutes for the national student, We finally started our trip.
The first place we went to is Garuda Maintenance Flight (GMF).
GMF is a really good place to go. I saw many different airplanes of Garuda Indonesia.
I went inside to one of the airplane there.
I made a project there, which is English.
This project is all about interview in english about this place.
I learnt a lot about what is inside the airplane here!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment