“Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.” - James Dean

My photo
Surabaya, Jawa Timur, Indonesia
"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring." - Marilyn Monroe.

Content

Thursday, March 10, 2011

day one - early morning!

It was so exciting. I have been waiting for this field trip for a very long time! I wonder how fun it is to be with my friends, hanging out and having fun together without our parents control. But unfortunately, at this field trip, I got the early flight. I have to wake up at 4 when everyone is still sleeping. But it was really fun. I arrived at Juanda early. But me and my friends are the last one that goes inside the airplane because we brought a cup of hot chocolate from Starbucks *heaven* :D

No comments:

Post a Comment