“Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.” - James Dean

My photo
Surabaya, Jawa Timur, Indonesia
"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring." - Marilyn Monroe.

Content

Monday, April 9, 2012

Introducing Me.

안 녕 하 세 요 (Annyounghasehyo)! My name is Felicia. You can call me Felly and welcome to my blog!
I am a newbie in this blogging thing. Well, I made this blog approximately a year ago and it is because my IT teacher, Mr Martinez told me to made one. I re-open this blog because of the same reason. My IT lesson project is to made a blog. Well, because I already have one that I made last year, I decided to use this blog again. So, here i am, writing in my blog in computer class hoping that I finished the project soon. English is not my first language, Indonesian language is. Therefore, if there are any grammatical error or couple of mistakes, please forgive me :)
I am the first of three child. I have a loving parents and a lovely sister. I am 16 years old, and i'm gonna turn 17 on October 24. I went to Cita Hati Senior High School in Surabaya, Indonesia. So, in this posting, I will tell you a little bit more about myself. I am 5 feet (153 cm) tall with a 46 kg body weight. I have small eyes with no eyelids and a round face. My hair color is brownish black. I use contact lenses everyday, simply because I don't like wearing glasses. Besides, I always wear a contact lens that make my eyes bigger.
I love Mathematics. Mathematics is probably one of my favorite subject at school. In case you are curious why i love math, it is because i always find mathematics as an interesting subject. I always find myself working at my best when it comes to Math. I did pretty well in English class. My grammar is pretty bad, but when it comes to speaking or writing, i enjoy every bit of it. I am not good in social class, especially something dealing with history or geography. It always confuses me, besides, i have to remember everything in that subject. I am not good in remembering things.
I am a spontaneous, cheerful, and a fun person to be friends with! I am a Sanguine-Melancholic person. I like to speak loudly and hug my best pals. But, I am a very sensitive person. I have pretty good friends, both from IB and Nationals. Well, in case you want to know, Cita Hati has an IB or International Baccalaureate program. Which means, everything is in English. I used to be in IB program, But I moved to National last year.
Fashion is my passion. I love to dress up to express myself. My style describes my mood yet my personality. Well, for me good looks is equal to good mood. I adore French and Korean language. My goals in life is someday, I could speak 5 languages, including French and Korean. I can speak Indonesian, English, and a little bit of Mandarin. I love to spend my time with watching TV shows, listening to some upbeat music, reading novels, and of course who wouldn't love shopping. I am a very talkative person. My goals in life is to be happy and to make everyone happy. But right now, the first goal I want to accomplish is to make my parents proud of me. Well, there are more things that I love that I want to share with all of you. So, keep reading my blog! :)
See you soon in the next posting people, au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment